Safely Debride a Wide Variety of Wounds
PULSAR II™ ADVANCED WOUND IRRIGATION (AWI)™ WOUND DEBRIDEMENT SYSTEM is indicated for:
- Chronic and acute wounds
- Arterial ulcers
- Partial- and full-thickness wounds
- Diabetic ulcers
- Pressure injuries I-IV
- Traumatic wounds
- Venous stasis ulcers
- First- and second-degree burns
A Safe, No-Touch System
Three Components. One Effective System.
- Irrigation Bags Suitable for wounds on any body surface. Solidifier can absorb approximately 3 L of saline and convert it to a gel for regular waste disposal.
- Handpiece Battery-operated, light and portable.
- Disposable Tip Remove easily without risking contamination.
Keep Up With the Latest Developments in Surgical and Wound Care Technology
Sign Up for the Sanara MedTech Mailing List