BIAKŌS™ Antimicrobial Skin & Wound Cleanser
What is BIAKŌS ANTIMICROBIAL SKIN & WOUND CLEANSER?
BIAKŌS ANTIMICROBIAL SKIN & WOUND CLEANSER is intended for mechanical cleansing and removal of debris, dirt and foreign materials, including microorganisms, from wounds.
BIAKŌS™ Antimicrobial Skin & Wound Cleanser is effective against:
• Acinetobacter baumannii
• Escherichia coli
• Pseudomonas aeruginosa
• Proteus mirabilis
• Serratia marcescens
• Clostridium difficile
• Enterococcus faecalis
• Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
• Staphylococcus aureus
• Staphylococcus epidermidis
• Vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VREF)
• Candida albicans
• Trichosporon asahii
The patented technology and ingredients in BIAKŌS work to:
- Eradicate planktonic, immature and mature biofilms.
- Attack gram-negative bacteria, gram-positive bacteria and fungi.
- Support normal wound-healing pH.
- Neutralize odors emitted from wounds.
- Create a safe environment conducive to wound healing.
- Stage I-IV pressure ulcers
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Post-surgical wounds
- First- and second-degree burns
- Grafted and donor sites
Ingredients in BIAKŌS™
Easy to Apply
- Debride wound, if necessary.
- Spray BIAKŌS onto entire wound bed, including the wound edges, and leave in wound.
- Cover wound with an appropriate dressing.
- Repeat with every dressing change.
Manufactured in the USA for Wound Care Innovations, LLC., a Sanara MedTech Inc. Company. © 2019 Sanara MedTech Inc. All rights reserved.