Safety and Versatility
- The inherent properties of amniotic tissue harness growth factors essential for supporting damaged tissue and providing mechanical protection. 1,2
- The TEXAGEN process preserves the inherent properties of amniotic tissue, maintaining key extracellular matrix molecules, growth factors, and cytokines.3
- Handled and processed in accordance with FDA regulations and AATB standards
Designed for Convenience
- Requires no up-front preparation
- Hydrates rapidly in the surgical site
- Ambient temperature storage and 5-year shelf life
Used in multiple clinical applications
1. Rowlatt, U. (1979). Intrauterine wound healing in a 20-week human fetus.
Virchows Arch A Pathol Anat Histol, 381(3), 353–361.
2. Coolen, N.A et al. (2010). Comparison between human fetal and adult skin. Archives of
Dermatological Research, 302(1),47-55.
3.Delcroix GJ, Namin S, D’Ippolito G, Temple HT, Marshall R. Preserving the natural regenerative potential of
amniotic membrane. Vivex Biomedical.
Keep Up With the Latest Developments
in Surgical and Wound Care Technology
Sign Up for the Sanara MedTech Mailing List